|GPU Memory||4GB GDDR5|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||75 W|
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||4.376” H x 6.6” L, Single Slot|
|Display Connectors||DP 1.2 (4)|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Dual Link Connector||Via optional 3rd party adapter|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Via included adapter (1 only)|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.2 Resolution||4096 x 2160 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz|
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.0, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA Mosaic||Yes (Windows 10,8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Linux)|
|PNY Part Number||VCQM2000-PB|
Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Linux®, or Solaris®
- PCIe x16 Gen 3 (preferred) expansion slot
- 2 GB or more of system memory, 8 GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort, DVI, or VGA compatible display(s)
- NVIDIA Quadro M2000 professional graphics board
- DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- Printed QuickStart Guide
Features and Benefits
3D Graphics Architecture
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- Shader Model 5.0 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 16K x 16K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 128-bit floating point performance
- 32-bit per component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64X full scene antialiasing
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware accelerating (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost automatically adjusts the GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance.
Parallel Computing Capabilities
- SMM architecture (Maxwell streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spans new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support including: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
- 96KB of RAM (dedicated shared memory per SM)
Advanced Display Features
- Simultaneously drive up to four displays when connected natively
- Four DisplayPort 1.2 outputs (supporting resolutions such as 4096x2160 @ 60Hz)
- DisplayPort to VGA, DisplayPort to DVI (single-link and dual-link) and DisplayPort to HDMI cables (resolution support based on dongle specifications)
- HDCP support over DisplayPort, DVI and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- Support for NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic, NVIDIA nView multi-display technology, NVIDIA Enterprise Management Tools
DisplayPort and HDMI Digital Audio
- Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
Maxwell Streaming Multiprocessor
The heart of Maxwell’s power efficient performance is its newly designed Streaming Multiprocessor which delivers incredible performance and unmatched power efficiency, through an improved instruction scheduler and new data path organization.
Maxwell Memory Architecture
Improved caching effectiveness and significant enhancements in memory compression techniques in Maxwell reduces traffic and provides higher performance for applications dependent on memory bandwidth. Additionally, Maxwell‘s dedicated shared memory per SM (separated from the L1 cache) and larger L2 cache, dramatically improves programmability and efficiency.
Dedicated hardware to automatically broadcast input geometry to render to multiple render targets which drastically speeds up multi projection (the ability to render the same scene from multiple views) leading to accelerated rendering for cube maps used in multi-view projectors.
Virtualizes texture sizes enabling applications to seamlessly work with large and complex data sets regardless of the available frame buffer.
Enhancements to voxel handling techniques enables fast voxelization which significantly accelerates workflows like fluid simulation and 3D Printing.
Optimizes GPU utilization by dramatically reducing CPU-GPU interactions, enabling developers to implement more sophisticated and complex algorithms providing end users greater performance and higher levels of visual fidelity.
H.264 and HEVC Encoder
Dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engine that is independent of 3D/compute pipeline and delivers faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications.
NVIDIA CUDA Architecture
Parallel-computing architecture that tightly integrates advanced visualization and compute features to significantly accelerate professional workflows.
NVIDIA Scalable Geometry Engine
Dramatically improves geometry performance across a broad range of CAD, DCC and medical applications, enabling you to work interactively with models and scenes that are an order of magnitude more complex than ever before.
Simplifies GPU programming by allowing programmers to easily accelerate all parallel nested loops – resulting in a GPU dynamically spawning new threads on its own without going back to the CPU.
Large Framebuffers with Ultra-Fast Bandwidth
Large GPU memory with fast bandwidth for display of complex models and scenes, as well as computation of large datasets.
PCI Express 3.0 Compliance
Supports data transfer rate up to 8 GB/sec per lane for an aggregate bandwidth of 32 GB/sec bi-directional (16 GB/sec in each direction.)
Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers, simplifying upgrading to a new Quadro solution whenever you're ready.
Remote Workstation Application Acceleration
Remotely interact with professional GPU-accelerated applications through software such as Microsoft RDP and Splashtop.
Silent cooling design enables lower acoustics for an ultra-quiet desktop environment.
NVIDIA GPU Boost
Automatically maximizes application performance in real time while staying within the power and thermal envelope of the card.
Multi-pixel Programmable Sampling
Maxwell features multi-pixel programmable sampling, increasing sample flexibility and improved sample randomization which reduces quantization artifacts. This results in superior image quality without penalizing performance.
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Up to 64X FSAA for dramatically reducing visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies," resulting in unparalled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
NVIDIA FXAA and TXAA
Reduces visible aliasing and delivers higher image quality without the performance hit by harnessing the power of the GPU's CUDA cores and new film-style AA techniques.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Provides the ability to texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces. Beneficial for applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
NVIDIA Quadro Mosaic Technology
Enables transparent scaling of the desktop and applications across up to 16 displays from 4 GPUs from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality.
All-new display engine drives up to four displays simultaneously and fully supports the next generation Display Port 1.2 standard capable of resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz, making it easy to deploy multiple displays across a desktop, build an expansive digital signage wall, or create a sophisticated stereoscopic 3D CAVE environment.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
This software delivers maximum flexibility for single large display or multi-display options, providing unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity.
DisplayPort 1.2 Support (with Audio)
Compact and secure DisplayPort 1.2 connectors support multi-stream technology, stream cloning and ultra-high-resolution panels (up to 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz ). This enables maximum range, resolution, refresh rate, and color depth designed to support the latest display technologies.
NVIDIA 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro
Advanced active shutter glasses that deliver crystal-clear stereoscopic 3D visualization for the most immersive experience. Infrared (3D Vision) or RF (3D Vision Pro) technology enable a range of immersive environments from your desktop workstation to collaborative work spaces. 3D Vision and 3D Vision Pro are sold separately.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provides a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
Deep Color Processing and Display
Preserve color detail and precision throughout the processing and display pipeline for smooth gradients transitions, even on high dynamic range imagery. Each color component can be processed at up to 32-bit floating point precision and displayed at up to 12-bit precision with supported DisplayPort 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 displays.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Architecture
Quadro solutions leverage general-purpose GPU computing using standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and emerging APIs such as OpenCL and Direct Compute. This broad adoption of CUDA accelerates techniques like ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Exhaustive tools for maximizing your system uptime by enabling seamless wide-scale deployment. This allows remote query and control of graphics and display settings for systems spread across installations.
NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
NVIDIA Multi-GPU powered workstations combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs, by leveraging any combination of Quadro and Tesla GPUs to intelligently scale the performance of your application and dramatically speed up your production workflow.
- See more at: https://www.pny.com/nvidia-quadro-m2000?sku=VCQM2000-PB#sthash.VyffsUDM.dpuf